- You will be working at international automotive tier1 supplier
- You will be responsible for managing No1 automotive maker in Japan
It's American comapny manufactures automatic-dimming rear-view mirrors, camera-based driver assistance systems, and the HomeLink Wireless Control System for the global automotive industry.
-Developing relationships with new and existing customers
-Responsible for needs analysis, negotiation, sale, installation, and post-sale services
*Coordinate with the team globally regarding regional customer activities.
* Execute complete financial management of the customers regionally including requests for quotation, tooling orders, piece price purchase orders, and accounts receivable issues.
* Verify and Update forecast information.
* Understand customer organization structure, product cycles, and opportunities to implement new products
* Understand our products and processes.
* Create, coordinate and present our latest development information to customers.
* Coordinate with our Program Management in the launch development of awarded programs.
* Create and continually update aggressive sales plans with critical tasks