- Competiive salary package
- Exciting global work environment
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading German company in building and construction industry. They strike for creating products of sustainability and innovation by constantly developing products that take into account market trends and regulations. They operate in more than 80 countries with 12,000 partners, owners / developers, architects and general contractors / builders around the world.
- Responsible for achieving turnover targets with increasing market share through developing customer and expanding partner network.
- Managing fabricator sales and customer channel management
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Sells products and recommending solutions by establishing contact and developing relationships with potential customer
- Creating and maintaining good relationships by providing support, information, and guidance, and recommending new opportunities
- Specification work for architects, main contractors, specifiers and market influencersinfluencers.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years experienced in Sales and/or Key Account Management in construction related business
- Required Business Level English. German is a plus.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- AutoCADGood proficiency Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Bachelors degree with an architectural engineering or engineering base are preferred
What's on Offer
- Exciting working environment
- Competitive salary package
- Being able to work with state-of-art innovations