Work in a small team
Flexible work environment
About Our Client
Our client is an international IT and telecommunications company providing services such as A2P SMS messaging, A2P Voice, app notifications, chat app messaging, carrier billing etc.
Founded in 2006 in the UK, they have over 60 offices across the globe, providing their services in over 190 countries.
Their Japan office launched in 2017 and is now expanding.
- Responsible for the new client's acquisition and generate sales results.
- You approach the potential markets by doing market analysis, building up business relationships with clients or third party collaborations;
- You understand your client's business, knowing exactly which of our products can help them evolve their business.
- You identify new and innovative use cases for our products.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition.
- Clients with whom you cooperate are satisfied and they show it by stable and/or increased usage of service.
- Increase clients, by building a healthy pipeline of accounts in Tokyo, Japan.
- You actively participate in exhibitions, events and seminars in order to broaden the channels for business development and ensure full exposure to the targeted clients.
The Successful Applicant
- You are an A-Player, Sales professional looking to develop your career in a high-growth environment, with more than 3 years professional experience in sales/client relations or business development in telecommunications industry, mobile payments industry, or IT solutions
- You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients' pain points.
- You take proactive and creative approaches to attend to clients' needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs).
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence.
- Your communication skills are excellent.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push your own limits.
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience within mobile messages or A2P SMS will be an added plus but not a requirement.
What's on Offer
- Work in a small team
- Flexible work environment
- Office located in central Tokyo