Work for a Start-Up Feel Company with Large Business Security
Take Charge of the Sales Processes Japan-wide
About Our Client
Our client develops and sells industrial robots with the function to automate and streamline monotonous and repetitive industrial processes. They have a small but high-performing team in Japan with the support of a huge multi-billion business parent company.
- Bi-weekly meetings of funnel management and forecasting with distributors
- Monthly meetings of KPIs and action plans progress with distributors
- Develop new business by focusing on the end users (SMEs and MNCs) of Japan
- Identify the new potential distributors to reach out to the target markets
- Canvass, initiate, qualify sales leads and follow through to ensure a solid sales funnel
- Facilitate joint visits with distributor's sales reps to end users
- Devise sales & marketing strategy and implement sales & marketing plans to strategically position the business in the market and create brand awareness via positive visibility in the market
- Train, develop, motivate and support existing distributors
- Account for about 70% travel (mostly domestically)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business or related subject preferred
- Japanese and English bi-lingual skills
- Preferred minimum of 8 years successful track record from direct sales to consumers. Experience in indirect sales to distributors would be an advantage.
- Experience in industrial automation, solution/ project sales involving technical products would be an advantage
- Strong sales developer
- Strong sense of understanding of the value proposition to the end users
- Experience with structured sales, plans, budgets, pipeline management, marketing
- Business acumen that you can apply on different decision levels from senior management level to technical support
What's on Offer
Our client offers an exciting job with great professional challenges and the opportunity for you to influence your own progression. With an emphasis on an informal and open work environment, you will have plenty of opportunities to influence and be part of making a difference.