Sales Manager - Unattached Payment Systems
Global Leader in higly engineered industrial solutions
No.1 share in the Japanese market
Our client is a part of a global group, a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered industrial products. Founded in 1855, the company provides products and solutions to customers in four business segments: Aerospace & Electronics, Fluid Handling, Engineered Materials, and Payment & Merchandising Systems.
Our client has approximately 12,000 employees in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Crane Co. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:CR).
- Expand the sales and increase the revenue in the Retail and Transportation market
- Follow all the sales process, from planning to delivery
- Be in charge of a wide spectrum of actions in order to build a stronger presence in the domestic market
- Background in Electric/Electronics/Payment solutions
- B2B Sales Experience
- Analysis and Strategic skills
- Managing position
- Stable career and fixed bonuses