Sales Manager, Telecom Company
Office at central Tokyo
Two headcounts and very urgently looking
Our client is one of the leading telecom company which provides communications security and products for fixed wireline, mobile, and cable service providers as well as large enterprises.
- Defines and executes sales strategy.
- Develop Account plans and strategies for the Service Providers, Utilities, and Data Center Markets.
- Takes care of the overall sales cycle for opportunities.
- Orchestrates all sales efforts around the set of customers under his/hers responsibilities.
- Keep CRM consistently updated and internal executives well informed of major customer developments.
- Experience positioning and selling complex networks.
- Proven background in leading the vision and implementation of network solutions in the SP, Data
Center and/or Utilities verticals.
- Key industry and customer (CxO) relationships.
- Must have ability to understand packet-optical technology and solutions.
- Must have a strong understanding of competitive technologies and solutions an fluent in English
- Attractive Compensation and benefits.
- Good work life balance, working from home is available.
- Good carrier growth for potential candidate.