Sales Manager - Sales Intelligence Company
Become a driving force within the company
Provide sales intelligence data on over 100 million companies
Our client is responsible for the highest quality sales lead and sales intelligence data to over 100 million companies in Tokyo, Japan. With over 25,000 sources including qualified researchers to update our clients data, their customers can truly rely in their accuracy.
The main responsibilities is:
- Overseeing sales execution such as sales forecast, managing stocks, pricing, demand and deliveries
- Attend different events, meetings, and socials outside of business hours.
- Prospect new business opportunities
- Improve relationships with customers
- Japanese and English Language
- Degree in foreign trade, business administration, engineering or similar
- Analytic and Excel skills
- Determination, humility, and open-minded
- Knowledge of industrial processes
Excellent benefits, chance for career progression, and great compensation packages.