Sales Manager - Mobile Mapping & 3D System
700万円 - 850万円
Attractive Salary Package
International Working Environment
Our client is the world leading company in 3D systems and mobile mapping products. Their application is used in many markets, including construction, surveying, railway and so on.
- Plans and undertakes lead sales activity (Demonstrations, Road Shows, Exhibitions) in the survey, mapping, and railway segment.
- Develop a solid working understanding of Leica Geosystemsf solution products include Pegasus Manager Software Suite, for 3D data extraction, Pegasus:Two, Pegasus:Backpack, mobile mapping platform.
- Close liaison with local Mobile Mapping and HDS Sales and Segment Managers and the after sales coordination team working environment.
- Creates, maintains and expands customer sales opportunities and relationships
- Creates and Completes RFI (requests for information) from customers
- Customer & Visitor Support (trainings for example)
- Creates / Assists Tender and Contract Documentation
- Interfaces with other SU & BU personnel
- Pre-Sales marketing and Segment market research activities
- Further and other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- At least 5years experience for B2B business with communicating role (Sales rep, Field Engineer. etc) Sales /Service management experience preferred.
- Science based business background or education.
- Capability for field Demo, analysis, and reporting.
- Strong interpersonal internal and external relationship building skills
- FlairTalent for pre-Sales and Marketing activities
- Good Project Management and Coordination Skills
- Good problem-solving skills, Drive and Initiative
- Mapping, Railway industry experience are highly welcome.
- Hardware, Software will be provided by local support team.
- Attractive salary package
- International working environment