Sales Manager - Marine Maintenance Services
Work with the most important Shipbuilding and Marine related companies in the wo
Join a Global Leader with a strong presence in 35 countries and with more than 1
Our client is a company that manufactures pumps, valves, heat exchangers and separators. Their main office is located in Sweden, where the company was founded.
Famous worldwide, is one of the best workplace in the market to develop a successful career.
Our client entered the Japanese market about 90 years ago. There are about 250 employees for today.
- Lead the team, help the Division manager set the sales target and create your strategy
- Take care of maintenance process and service for Marine and Shipbuilding related applications
- Maintain good relationship with existing customers and develop new sales channels
- Managing experience
- Has experience related to machinery, hardware or marine applications
- Technical background
- Good English and communication skills
- Be a Leader in a top tier company
- Rewarding career and stable environment
- Unique possibility to work with all the major Marine related companies
- Up to 23 days of paid leave, benefits and retirement plan