Sales Manager - Localization/Translation
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥4,500,000 - ¥6,000,000
Chance to join a leading business service company in the Japan market
One of the world's leading providers of language services
About Our Client
- Our client is one of the world's leading provider of language services, providing services for more than 12+ years.
- They're mission is to enable companies to connect with their audiences in global markets in their native language.
- Build a productive sales pipeline and handle each phase of the process
- Maintain and update sales pipeline and handle each phase of the process
- Create client proposals and work on project budgets with the project management team
The Successful Applicant
- Business-level English and Japanese - Speaking/Writing
- At least (5) years of sales experience in the translation and localisation industry
- Flexible working hours as well as opportunity to work from home
What's on Offer
- Chance to work with major corporate accounts and help established international companies enter the Japan market.
- International environment with great compensation, benefits, and chance for rapid career progression.