Sales Manager ( Livestock Feed Additives)
600万円 - 1200万円
Location is flexible
International work environment / Overseas report line
Global market leader in the Animal Nutrition industry.
- Achieve the sales revenue and profit targets. This generally means exceeding an annual rate of growth of 15-20%.
- Develop and implement an annual account plan for sales in Japan.
- Provide technical presentation to customers.
- Support distributors, including technical and product training.
- Manage account pricing in accordance to directions set by the Business Director.
- Execute the strategic plans as if relates to the assigned territory.
- Bachelor of Science or veterinary degree with three to five years experience in sales.
- Seed, livestock or Aqua related industry experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding presentation, selling and negotiating skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work in an unsupervised capacity whilst maintaining focus.
- Clear, persistent, patient and proactive communication skills.
- Superior project management skills with experience in planning, innovating, developing and selling value-added propositions using sound technical and commercial logic.
- Excellent distributor management and relationship-building skills.
Flexible work environment
Location is negotiable
Domestic and international business travel