Sales Manager - International Travel Company
Full responsibilty for Key Accounts; defining strategy and leading sales team.
Work for the largest Travel and Leisure company in the world.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading travel companies in the world. The company has a global workforce of 25,000 employees, in the field and in over 20 offices in 15 countries throughout the world.
They have a long standing history in the market and are regarding as the best and the biggest travel and leisure company in the world.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with related travel agencies.
- Manage PSA through effective communication to achieve sales target and develop PSA relationship.
- Represent the business at trade shows and seminars and any other sales-related functions.
- Responsible for sales reporting and sales tracking.
- Develop sales proposals and presentations for both existing and new accounts.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team and product team to develop relevant promotional and product strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree Educated.
- Japanese and English language.
- Strong track record of sales performance with at least 3 years solid regional sales experience, preferably in tourism industry.
- Strategic thinker and forward-thinking approach.
- Target orientated.
What's on Offer
Excellent benefits, compensation package and career progression