Sales Manager - International Furniture Company
Opportunity to develop a sales career for a well respected global business.
Excellent compenstation and benefits.
About Our Client
Our client is an International Furniture Business founded in the United States. They are a privately owned company and still maintain their humble values today.
As the company has grown they have invested heavily and are now at the forefront of research and design and operate in over 100 countries. They are now looking to add a Sales Manager to their growing Tokyo business.
- Maximise revenue by partnering with dealer customers in assigned territory.
- Sell all product lines to increase sales and market share.
- You will be responsible for developing and strengthening primary and secondary relationships at dealer customers to establish the brand.
- You will work through the sales process including qualifying, relationship building, needs evaluation, solution development/ presentation and closing.
- Accountable for achieving sales goals and revenue from designated accounts.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 3 years selling experience in generating and closing new business, solutions selling, and account management.
- Ability to travel daily away from "home" offices up to 70 percent of time in assigned market (some overnight travel)
- Ability to work in Tokyo.
- Ability to communication in Tokyo and Japan.
What's on Offer
Global Furniture Business with a fantastic reputation for quality and service, with complete responsibility for revenue and profitability in assigned accounts.