- Join a growing international company
- Gain extensive sales and business development skill
The Company is an European manufacturer specialising in heavy machinery for construction and engineering.
- Identify sales opportunity in the local Japanese market
- Advise the customers on construction and machinery solutions with handling equipment
- Prepare quotations together with other internal team, explain and clarify the quotation to clients
- Actively update the CRM system and draft visit reports
- Negotiate, draft, and assess sales contracts
- Approach stakeholders including customers and their partners in order to collect information concerning market development, upcoming projects, and new technical development
- Participate in trade shows, exhibitions, and organise customer's presentation
- Bachelor Degree in engineering, business management, commerce or any relevant background
- Previous experience with large machines, construction machinery, handling equipment, or high value capital equipment
- Good communication in Japanese is a must
- Good commercial and relationship-building skills
- Willing to travel for business
The Company offers international environment with training program for technical and personal development.