Sales Manager - Global FMCG Company
Opportunity to operate and manage your own team.
Work for a rapidly growing and global company.
Our client is a global FMCG company, originally from Europe, with a turnover of approximately € 1.9 billion. With over 8,500 employees around the globe, and doubled their headcount over the past 10 years.
- Responsible for expanding the sales of products in the greater Tokyo area.
- Working with wholesalers and end-users.
- Managing a team of 5 sales supervisors, directly reporting.
- University degree.
- At least 5 years with sales leadership experience with proven results in delivering growth.
- Experience in food related companies.
- Open to cultural diversity.
- Reasonable English level.
- Attractive salary package.
- Opportunity to progress and grow within the business.
- Work for global company in the world responsible for the build out of the Tokyo market.