- Work in a top tier company in the industry
- Gain extensive sales skills
A world-leading international group of laboratories specialised in providing testing and support services to industries such as pharmaceutical, food, environmental, agriscience and consumer products industries.
- Provide excellent customer service through product knowledge, handling inquires and eventual sales order.
- Maintain good relations with customers as well as business partners
- Drive the sales of a certain portfolio to a targeted customers base
- Execute territory business plan and participate in business development plans to expand business
- Maintain and network with clients to maintain accounts and / or expand new accounts
- Formulate and implement effective strategies to grow key accounts.
- Maintain updated knowledge of products and market
- Bachelor's Degree - Major in Chemistry/Food related will be an added advantage
- 5 - 7 years of sales experience within the food ingredient/related industry
- Excellent sales skills, value selling skills and negotiation skills.
- Organisational skills to communicate and align account activities/goals.
- Ability to develop relationships and influence across multiple functions of customer organisation
- Possess positive and can-do attitude, enthusiasm to learn on the job and be meticulous
- Required to be fluent in Japanese language - read/write and speak
- Establish connection and network within the industry
- Gain extensive sales and communication skills