Sales Manager - FMCG
Responsible for new revenue generation and new business development
Join a growing business in Japan and a lead an energetic sales team
- Our client is a Japanese corporation that has developed over 70 years of experience and know-how in the field of hang hygiene and skin care in Japan.
- They have contributed to the creation of healthy and hygienic environment by starting with professional hand cleaners used at manufacturing sites and expanding the product line to medical hand disinfectants.
- Work with Sales operation to ensure forecasts are accurate
- Ensure all strategically important deals involve communication with Head of Japan
- Work with other team members and directors to ensure complete collaboration across Japan market
- Manage pipelines to ensure sufficient volumes to achieve targets
- Competitive-nature, leadership capabilities, and sales-driven characteristics are important
- At least 5 years of sales experiences with a strong track record
- Flexible in regards to industry background but hands on sales experience is a must
- Opportunity to build out sales business and lead the sales teams in terms of strategy and innovation
- Excellent compensation, benefits, and rapid career progression