Sales Manager - Business Services - Tokyo
An international environment working closely with the Japan Managing Director.
Excellent compensation and career growth opportunities.
Our client is a worldwide professional services business that offers consultancy services to global corporations, including financial services businesses and consultancy firms.
With a global network and a strong name in the market the business has grown rapidly in the Japan market.
- Growing and developing existing client relationships.
- Develop strong relationships with key points of contact and identify suitable opportunities for cross-selling and other revenue opportunities.
- Strategise, identify and acquire new clients.
- Work closely with other Business Development colleagues and Researchers to deepen client relationships and identify new prospects.
- Enhancing the company brand and developing relationships across the financial industry.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in financial services preferably equities sales.
- Entrepreneurial and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication skills and a team player.
- Strong sales approach and determined mentality.
- English & Japanese language.
Work closely with Japan MD and APAC HQ
Global business with a strong history in the market
Excellent compensation and benefits