- Work in a top tier company in the industry
- Gain extensive sales and management skills
Our client is the global speciality chemical manufacturer for building and motor industry. With the growing demand, they are currently looking to further expand their team and presence in Japan.
- New Business Development & Sales for Automotive customers.
- Follow-up on technical issues with customers, and proposals on new ideas and solutions to the customers.
- Sales activities on Japan models as well as overseas models of J-OEMs
- Sales of parts material such as resin pellets
- Sales support for J-OEM/Tier 1 projects
- Sales development for new products & technologies.
- 4-year College degree
- At least 10 years of experience in sales or engineering sales at the manufacturers/makers (experience in chemical products preferred)
- Excellent Japanese communication skill with customers.
- Intermediate level of English (must read and write).
- Has his/her own ideas and is able to take actions positively with his/her will
- Has communication skill, cooperate and work together with others
- Open-minded, self-motivated, self-driven
- Proactively tackle complex issues and environment and analyse and find solutions by cooperating with his/her managers as well as other departments
- Potential career growth and chance to work with a market leader