- Work in a top tier company in the industry
- Gain extensive sales and management skills
About Our Client
Our client is the world leading specialty chemicals company, delivering chemistry, equipment, software, and service to support diverse end-markets such as electronics, communication infrastructure, as well as industrial (automotive, heavy machinery, and household appliances).
- Develop a business strategy (including budget) for the business division, obtain an understanding at the headquarters, and take overall command.
- Expand market share by introducing new products and acquiring new customers.
- Organize the tactics and budget necessary to achieve the business goals from the viewpoint of sales amount, margin, price, sales composition, etc.
- Oversee its execution.
- Promote the development of successors through training for managers who are subordinates and delegation of duties and authority.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience within Industry such as Auto Parts Industry, Plating Industry / Work Experience: Technical Sales Position Experience
- Graduated from University majoring in chemistry degree (others are welcome to apply as well)
- 10 - 15 years or more of technical sales/business development experience
- Experienced in managing a team of personnel
- Knowledge of plating and surface treatment technologies in the automotive parts industry and familiarity with the structure and trends of the industry
- Good English skills in both speaking and writing
- Good connection within the automobile and auto parts industries will be an added advantage
What's on Offer
Potential career growth and chance to work with a market leader