- Work in a top tier company in the industry
- Gain extensive sales and management skills
About Our Client
Our client is the global manufacturer for automotive catalyst. With the growing demand, they are currently looking to further expand their team and presence in Japan.
- Ensure achievement of agreed sales targets for responsible area, ensuring that long-term relationships are established with customers, built on agreed key company values.
- Assists to devise customer specific strategies to the management of company through the IBP process and regular updates.
- Assists management and planning of all customer relationships, visits, and until EOP.
- Responsible to plan and agree with management of company to reach a defined business results.
- Monitor customer satisfaction, market dynamics, technical trends and competition
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate with a Degree in Engineering - others are welcome to apply
- More than 3-year work experience as a sales within the automotive industry
- Proficiency in English and Japanese speaking, in written and speaking form
What's on Offer
Potential career growth and chance to work with a market leader