Sales Manager (Animal Nutrition)
600万円 - 1000万円
OK to work from anywhere in Japan
Flexible work environment with great benefits
International Animal Nutrition company.
- Achieve the sales revenue and profit targets.
- Develop and implement an annual account plan for sales in Japan.
- Provide technical presentation to customers.
- Support Kemin's distributors, including technical and product training.
- Manage account pricing in accordance to directions set by the Business Director.
- Execute the Kemin's strategic plans as if relates to the assigned territory.
- Bachelor of Science or veterinary degree with three to five years experience in sales.
- Seed, livestock or Aqua related industry experience.
- Flexible work environment
- Remote work
- Good benefits