Sales Lead/Country Manager
Our client is one of the most valuable start ups in the world providing a wide variety of products and solutions.
Their Japan office has over 200 employees and they are now hiring for a sales leader for their enterprise collaboration and communication tool.
- Prospect relentlessly to build pipeline and strong relationships with prospects.
- Create reliable forecasts, manage pipeline and achieve sales target.
- Develop and execute strategic plans for the territory assigned.
- Document and distribute competitive information.
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with product and marketing teams.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to attend or host events, including but not limited to conference, seminar & webinar.
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it's outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge.
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level/C-level business in an evangelist sales environment.
- Ability to assess business opportunities and use data analytics tools to inform decision making and persuade others.
- Experience with enterprise-level collaboration software
- Proficient in Japanese and English language is a must
- Ability to manage a large number of prospects simultaneously while positioning company products against direct and indirect competitors.
- Experience with SaaS opportunities and client management cycles.
- Knowledge of SaaS contract terms and conditions with the ability to create fair transactions.
- Strong negotiation & networking skills with the ability to build strong relationships with CXOs.
- Attractive compensation
- Other benefits