Working at international testing equipment company
Career up opportunity to lead their calibration sales team
It's an American company offers test, measurement and monitoring products and software.
* Achieves business and profitability goals of the team through use of FBS, effective business leadership and execution of sales and marketing strategies. Determines and formulates operational and business strategies and provides overall direction of the team.
* Directs, plans, and implements go-to-market strategy, policies, objectives, operational activities and internal control procedures for the team in accordance with the overall strategy of the company in order to achieve profitability, growth, and operational results.
* Conduct analysis of product performance, penetration, market trends, competitor products, brand awareness and "voice of customer" research in partnership with the product planning group to guide our product strategy, market segmentation and expansion. Actively launch new products.
* Collaborates with other executive staff in the development of a marketing plan, sales plan and account management process in order to identify markets, counter competitive threats, and executive on policy deployment objectives.
* Establish and maintain strategic relationship with key influencer in metrology industry.
* Cultivate and engage potential white space, size new market opportunities
* Prepares reports and budgets and makes presentations to customers, GM/VP/President, other executive staff, and parent company executives.
* Attract, develop and retain top talents, build and maintain a high performing working team. Provide direction, coaching, and feedback to direct reports.
* Demonstrate professionalism and serve as role model for team members, distributors, and end customers
* A broadening commercial experience. Strong track record in driving business growth;
* Excellent strategic thinking capability, able to develop business strategies. Solid knowledge and experience in marketing, especially in strategic marketing. Experiences in corporate marketing, corporate business development/strategic planning, and/or in top tier management/strategic consulting firm preferred.
* Proven track record of attracting, developing and promoting talent and building effective teams. Exceptional team building through common objectives and purpose; a strong team leader who inspires and motivates his/her reports and colleagues to achieve superior results.
* Sufficient organizational agility to quickly adapt to change and redirect resources effectively and appropriately; Stress resiliency.
* Superior intellectual horsepower to operate effectively in a complex environment and develop effective strategies
* A strong analytical thinker who is process-oriented, obsessed with continuous improvement, and manages by fact
* Bias for action with strong results orientation; Willingness to take a critical view of stretch goals and initiatives to drive breakthrough results
* Strong leadership skills characterized by a high degree of humility and the ability to work at multiple levels of the organization in order to drive results
* Ability to initiate and drive changes by engaging others and getting buy-in through influence in order to achieve goals
* High degree of confidence and assertiveness with a well-developed self-insight and understanding of personal strengths and limitations
* Ability to read and calibrate other people; tough-mindedness about people decisions; business or commercial savvy and insight
* Realizes the importance of time management and prioritization in order to maintain a high level of personal efficiency to meet the demands of a fast-paced environment
* Presence and stature to generate respect, trust and a positive image for the organization; Credibility through demonstrated expertise
* Highest levels of personal and professional integrity and ethics, and unquestioned integrity in each of his/her initiatives