- Work in a top tier company in the industry
- Gain extensive sales and management skills
Our client is the global chemical leader within the silicone industry. With the growing demand, they are currently looking to further expand their team and presence in Japan.
- Managing existing client relationships - understanding their requirements, ensuring their needs are met.
- Designing and implementing new sales and customer acquisition strategies.
- Collaborating with and coordinating diverse teams (e.g. marketing, sales, customer service).
- Negotiating ongoing contracts with suppliers and customers; managing and reviewing contracts and making recommendations regarding commercially.
- Monitoring performance of commercial activities using key metrics and reporting to senior management.
- Establishing and maintaining long-term, profitable partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Assisting with setting, managing, and monitoring financial targets and budget development.
- Bachelor's Degree - Major in Chemistry or related, other discipline are welcome to apply
- 7 - 10 years of chemical (silicone, engineering plastics industry) sales experience - experience in cosmetic industry will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years of managerial experience
- Excellent sales skills, value selling skills and negotiation skills.
- Organisational skills to communicate and align account activities/goals.
- Ability to develop relationships and influence across multiple functions of customer organisation
- Required to be fluent in Japanese language - read/write and speak
- Potential career growth and chance to work with a market leader