Sales - Financial Service Company - Tokyo
Drive and grow sales for bespoke product range and services.
Global name in Financial Services and Investment Banking
Our client is an essential function of global capital markets and provides services including: research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent financial markets.
Globally the company reported revenues in excess of $5 billion last year and employs around 10,000 people worldwide, maintaining a presence in 41 countries.
- Meet and exceed annual sales goals and targets, in accordance with company vision and objectives.
- Work with sales colleagues to manage sales process from beginning to end.
- Help drive the development of business within the assigned territory.
- Support senior relationship managers in servicing key accounts.
- Partner with Solution Specialists in order to develop clear, concise proposals and deliver targeted client demonstrations.
- Build relationships across client and prospect organisations to maintain activity and revenue streams.
- Assess the needs of the client by gaining an understanding of key issues facing the client.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, finance, marketing or other related fields.
- At least 3 years experience working in direct B2B sales roles with a focus on financial services.
- Solid understanding of different parts of the global financial services industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Japanese and English language.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with high attention to detail.
Work for one of the biggest names in financial services
High compensation and benefits and excellent career advancement for strong performers