Sales Executive at World leading telecom
World leading telecom company
Office is in central Tokyo
Our client is one of the world largest multinational telecommunications company. They build connections to all their Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. They are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance.
- Identifying, qualifying, proposing negotiating and closing sales opportunities in accordance to their Way of Selling Sales Process
- Identifying and managing customer requirements needed to complete proposal or/and contract.
- Working collaboratively with field sales throughout the sales cycle to solution deliver to ensure revenue targets are delivered
- Following the Lead Pass and Customer Handover Guidelines as defined by the Local Market / Business Unit.
- Building and managing sales pipeline ensuring pipeline health, monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets and Customer NPS Score
- You'll have previous B2B Sales experience
- You are a highly driven, with the passion to succeed.
- Ability to engage partners in a value-add business conversation.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with partners and colleagues at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to establish credibility by understanding their business challenges and needs.
- Understanding of industry trends and challenges.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to explore yourself globally