Sales Executive at Enterprise Software Company
Be responsible for the japan growth
Our client is an enterprise software company that develops cloud-based solutions designed to automate and control the entire financial close process. The company has 11 offices globally including Japan.
- Prospect daily for new logo business and within the assigned install base accounts.
- Assist in establishing effective sales strategies and tactics that result in new business generation and expanding current business within assigned territory.
- Schedule and complete weekly activities which include cold calling, phone prospecting and face-to-face meetings.
- Work closely with other departments and support staff to assist with coordination of RFPs,demos, legal contracts and implementation of software and ensure client satisfaction.
Update sales business plans on a monthly basis to optimise sales results.
- Achieve annual sales targets and average monthly revenue quotas on a consistent basis
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to be a knowledgeable adviser to clients and prospects with a well-developed consultative selling style.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Few years of experience selling enterprise, finance, accounting, SaaS solution.
- People-oriented professional with strong relationship building skills and a proven track record of growing a territory.
- Adhere to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of time.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Adhere to the highest standard of integrity and professionalism.
- Attractive salary and benefits, huge bonus after achieving the sales target.
- Frequent travel.