Sales Executive, Digital Information Provider
Opportunity to become the first sales person to lead business in Japan
A software solutions company and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem.
- Responsible for identifying and advancing opportunities within assigned territory.
- Understanding industry trends and the company solution portfolio.
- Developing a thorough understanding of the prospect's short-term and long-term strategic requirements, goals, and challenges and identifying potentially relevant company solutions..
- Keeping company management informed of sales progress using pipeline tools and internal communication methods.
- Developing and recommending strategic and tactical sales plans for assigned accounts.
- Developing unique and differentiated value propositions for company prospects.
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership and other stakeholders to develop successful sales strategies for each opportunity.
- Qualifying opportunities based on their probability and potential value to company.
- Developing and implementing Opportunity Plans for qualified opportunities and managing the activities of Sales Engineering, Solution Architecture, Delivery Management, Legal, Finance and other internal stakeholders throughout the sales process.
- Providing customer and market intelligence back to Sales, Product Management, Operations, IT, and PMO regarding company strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats based on sales pursuit interactions.
- Strong executive presence
- Excellent leadership, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and winning multi million dollar systems integration/technology solution deals and consistently meet or beat sales quotas
- Ability to build, manage, and leverage an extensive network of client relationships
- Extensive knowledge of the telecommunications industry, particularly BSS, OSS, and SDN/NFV solutions
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate win-win agreements with clients
- Strong bias for action and will aggressively pursue opportunities and navigate external and internal obstacles
- Ability to analyze data and translate it into professional sales presentations
- First sales person to lead the business in Japan
- International environment