Sales Executive for Academia and Research in Life Science
Boost your sales profile and career in a multinational company
Work with multiple disciplines selling to a diverse range of clients
Our client is a well-established company with a global presence and strong foothold in the Japanese market. They are a leading pioneer in developing bioscience and pharmaceutical products with diverse applications. The company has been experiencing steady growth in the past few years with an expanding team in Japan.
- Responsible for sales of reagents (low molecular compounds, antibodies, etc.) and consumables for filter products, and equipment (flow site, protein quantification equipment, etc.).
- Collaborate with universities across multiple relevant disciplines to facilitate sales and boost targets.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to facilitate cooperation where necessary.
- Sales experience in life science and bioscience industries
- Science-related degree (medicine, pharmacy, biology, life science, etc.)
- English speaking ability
- Rewarding experience and exposure to life science and bioscience industries
- Diversify your sales profile by working with successful products and global clients
- Improve the lives of millions by leading the next generation of sales in healthcare and life sciences