- Training program with expert of the industry available
- Being able to work in international working culture
Our client is an American company, specializing in developing and providing customised industrial equipment such as: valves, tubes, pumps... Their products are well-known for outstanding quality and reliability. They have more than 5000 corporate associates around the world. At this company, the management is focus on each employee's personal growth together with the development of the company.
- Maintain and grow key customers' business by formulating and executing key customer strategy and tactics.
- Reporting to managers in Japan and headquarter oversea.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent;
- 7 years experience (or 11 years experience without a degree) in sales;
- TOEIC score of 500 or higher;
- Eager to learn more about the industry.
- Effective training program with experts of the industry.
- International working environment that encourages personal growth.