Sales Engineer at Rising Network Cloud Provider
Rising Network Cloud Provider
Competitive Salary | Flexibility | International Working Environment
Our client helps CSPs take advantage of the greatest demand surge in telco history, substantially growing their profitability by changing their technological and economic models.
- Plan, set up, and perform complex POC's for Tier-1 CSP and MSO at customer's sites
- Write and review POC test plans with customers and set results expectations
- Send the customer testing status, tracking and results detail reports
- Work with innovative technologies and solve complex issues with our client's product and R&D teams
- Revolutionize the networking industry by advocating for a disruptive technology that is leading the way
- Be an ambassador for our client and maintain customer satisfaction
- Fluent in English
- Practical knowledge and hands-on ability with large scale networks of communication service providers
- CCIE/JNCIE level or equivalents hands-on experience
- 5-7 years in a Support/Sales/Systems Engineering capacity, preferably with a Network vendor - Advantage
- Deep knowledge and understanding of carrier network protocol stack, such as L2, L3 and MPLS protocols (VPLS, L2VPN, L3VPN, etc.)
- Permanent employee.
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.