Sales Engineer at Rising Hardware Company
Rising Hardware Company
International Working Environment | Flexibility | Competitive Salary
About Our Client
Our client has over 10,000 partners across 100 countries and is committed to delivering industry-tailored solutions that help their customers capture their edge. Additionally, our client empowers those on the front line in retail, health care, transportation and logistics, manufacturing and other industries to achieve a performance edge.
- Assist Lead Sales Engineer(s) on pre-sale support on a variety of our client's products to large Enterprise customers. Opportunity to work with and assist a team including Sales, System Integrators, Product Engineers, Program Managers and Senior Sales Engineers to implement our client's solutions.
- Lead technical pre-sale activities on less complex solutions.
- Measured on assisting in achieving team sales goal.
- Attend technical, product and sales training as required
- Learn relevant solution sets, architectures and full product line specifications.
- Develop an understanding of relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of software and/or hardware, testing and implementation.
- Understands and can solve problems of basic complexity (e.g. verifying technical compatibility) at the customer\partner level
- Basic understanding of LAN Protocols, Advanced Data Capture, Mobile Computing, Wide Area Networking (WAN) and RF theory, Security, Printing Solutions and software, Planning, and Implementation.
- Preliminary knowledge of Operations Support Systems (OSS) systems (problem reporting, provisioning, testing, and service activation systems/platforms).
- Ability to install applications on Android OS, Windows CE and Windows Mobile, and iOS operating systems and effectively diagnose systems (and above) level issues.
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (1-hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.