Sales Engineer for Instruments and Measurement Equipment
You will take part in a fast and strong expansion in the Japanese market
Take care of customers in Tokyo area and Kyushu (business trips)
Our client is the global leader in measurement equipment. The industrial department made a substantial growth those years and they estimate to continue this growth momentum also in 2019.
With the situation increasing EPC(Engineering/Procurement/Construction) project business, Sales representative in charge of EPC companies need to be focused on EPC project business more and more, and his capacity has come to be closer to the limit point.
On the other hand, they need to focus on developing new customers.To fulfil that requirement,our client is going to increase the position of Area sales.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organising daily work schedule in CRM to call on existing or potential customers.
- Preparing and submitting Proposals including specification sheets/Quotation for pre-order, Sales contracts/Installation documents for orders.
- Giving value sales presentations, identify suitable products/solution and visiting the customers
- 2〜3 years of professional experience with instruments or machinery
- Basic understanding general mechanical, electrical or software engineering
- Technical background ideally in field of Industrial automation
- Rewarding career
- High salary
- Promotion opportunities