Sales Engineer at Global Network Equipment Company
Global Network Equipment Company
International Working Environment | Flexibility | Competitive Salary Package
Our client is rapidly growing Global supplier of telecom networking equipment, software, and services. Our client is currently leading the market of telecom networking equipment in Japan and has a large number of business partners.
- Develop Bill of Materials, respond to RFPs and customer technical inquiries
- Develop and recommend our client's products and solutions
- Hands-on lab preparations for customer demos or equipment certifications
- Prepare and present network design and solutions to customer
- Provide presales support and training to channel partners for channel business enablement
- Interface with sales and regional technical primes to develop and/or propose product enhancements to meet customer requirements
- Prior pre-sales engineering experience in Network Vendor or Systems Integrator
- Technical knowledge in fiber optics transmission systems (especially OTN, Coherent transmission, CDC), telecommunication networks and network management
- Technical knowledge in data networking including understanding of Ethernet, MPLS-TP, IP and other data networking protocols
- Technical knowledge in software including understanding of SDN, Orchestration and Virtualization
- Familiarity with test equipment (traffic generators, OSA, OTDR, power meters, etc.)
- Ability to demonstrate experience in technical sales activities
- Permanent employee.
- Flexible working schedule and hours.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.