-A global leading compnay
-Good work and life balance
Our client's is the global leader in mobile attribution and marketing analytics. Data-driven marketers trust them for independent measurement solutions and innovative tools to grow and protect their mobile business. Our client's platform processes billions of mobile actions every day, empowering marketers and developers to maximize the return on their marketing investments.
- Work with Japan's Country Manager to develop local sales strategy
- Provide and maintain strategic plan that prioritizes sales opportunities across key markets in Japan based on Company needs and objective
- Cultivate strong relationships with influential businesses and prospective partner companies in various industries.
- Establish and consistently meet/exceed individual and team sales goals
- Evangelize value propositions, best practices and perspectives to clients and partners.
- Manage a sales team
- Recruit, train and develop talent
- Rich experience in the mobile, digital marketing and/or advertising space
- 2+ years of experience leading a SaaS relationship management, account management or customer success team
- A competitive salary
- An international team with strong focus on transparency
- A collaborative high-energy environment