Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client provides software and hardware platforms and instruments that deliver end-to-end visibility across physical, virtual and hybrid networks
- Meet & Exceed Sales Targets. Develop a healthy pipeline.
- To lead, plan, manage, and coordinate the operation of the Sales organization.
- Perform the role of a Client & Partner Relationship Manager managing key Executives (MD, SVP, CTO) relationships with Operator, Enterprise and Network Equipment Manufacturers eco system.
- To manage the training, coaching and motivation of employees and partners to successfully deploy the Company employment policies and procedures. To lead the development of the Company's strategic marketing plan.
- To participate as a senior manager in the Regional Asia Pacific Strategic Leadership team program contributing to the strategic planning for success in the Asia Pacific.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience in marketing and sales within telecommunications or data communications industry, with a Fiber / Transport background.
- Demonstrated advanced skills developed in areas of corporate sales, management, business planning and time management
- In depth knowledge of market competitors within specified sales territories, selling strategies, sales personnel and product differentiators
- Able to accurately understand clients needs and develop appropriate solution packages
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience related to sales development and management with a history of success in a high technology environment.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- International environment
- Office in central Tokyo