Sales Director, Multinational Content Delivery Network Company
Lead the Japan Business
Our client is a multinational company which provides technology, network infrastructure, and customer services for the delivery of internet content and applications. The company is positioning itself as a multinational provider of content delivery services, with an emphasis on emerging internet markets.
- Developing a strategic road map which aligns customer needs, issues and opportunities with industry best practices and company's offerings
- Understanding the customer's business objectives and ensuring as a strategic partner to help meet these goals
- Creating and owning relationships across marketing, operations, vendor management & IT to ensure the full breadth of Company's portfolio is leveraged to solve business issues.
- Formulating account plans with measurable time-bound goals and object.
- Managing the sales process by identifying opportunities, managing the funnel & forecast, handling contract negotiations and driving the deployment of solutions.
- Communicating effectively and driving cross functional teams to ensure customer success.
- Collaboration with customers and partners enabling them to experience greater business value through the implementation of solutions.
- IT Sales Experience (sales with retails client is not required)
- Experience of managing the sales process and developing strategic road maps which align customer needs, issues and opportunities with industry best practices and solution offerings
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including establishing credibility and trust with cross functional teams that can impact your customer including engineering, development, finance, legal and professional services organisations.
- Significant business acumen.
- Ability to forge and leverage exceptional internal and customer partnerships.
- Attractive compensation with allot of benefits.
- Good work life balance (Overtime maximum 10-15 hrs.)