- Work in a top tier company in the industry
- Gain extensive sales and management skills
Our client is the world leader player in the supply of foundry consumables and solutions. They offer a wide range of products & services to meet the requirements of customers and to help them to reduce defects, improve casting quality and optimise production cost
- Plan sales strategies and instruct sales activities to achieve the company sales and profit target.
- Build the long-term relationship with customers under the company values and maintain and improve the customer satisfaction.
- Build the effective team and manage optimally among teams in Sales.
- Manage market research (incl. CMT) and customer behaviour and assess the competitors.
- Work cross-functionally to support the business expansion.
- Work with Finance as necessary to ensure sales of late payments.
- Work with Product Group to build the sales plan and approve the price if it's within standard price.
- Foster open communication to nurture cooperative environment.
- Manage performance to achieve goals of responsible area.
- Select and develop staff, make sure that qualified staff is available.
- Continuously maintain 5S, safety and improve responsible area.
- University graduate
- 8-year solution sales experience
- Experience in Foundry or Manufacturing industry
- Experience in Management
- Basic understanding of financial aspects of a manufacturing company
- Ability to manage the multiple and complex requirements from the customer
- Good command of English
- Leadership and management ability
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Potential career growth and chance to work with a market leader