Sales Director @ A Global Fintech Leader
Named as one of the Best Workplaces in Financial Services 2019
Providing Advanced Technology in Financial Services
Our Client provides a suite of investor communications and technology-driven solutions that cater to the needs and specifications of banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds and corporate issuers. They help drive business transformation for their clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
- Generate leads and aggressively penetrate new and existing accounts in the Japan region via own network, industry events, networking opportunities, cold calling and cross selling.
Drive revenues from existing and new accounts.
Execute sales and business development activities for the assigned region.
Develop, maintain and monitor a pipeline of qualified business opportunities.
Represent company brand at sales meetings, seminars, trade shows and industry events
Oversee and own elements of the sales process where required
- Experience selling technology solutions in the Financial Services sector and driving teams to success.
- Adept sales and relationship professional with a successful sales track record and experience in building profitable relationships with customers and partners.
- Ability to initiate, develop and maintain internal relationships.
- Excellent knowledge of the financial service/brokerage industry
- Ability to quickly learn the details of our core offering, sufficient to drive client interest, grow pipeline and close sales.
- Ability to apply consultative sales approach to problem solving with prospective clients.
- Competitive salary
- International environment
- Work among talented people
- Prized as One of the best workplaces