Sales Director - Global Consumer
Opportunity to lead entire Japan Sales force - total responsibility for P&L.
Excellent compensation and benefits.
About Our Client
My client, headquartered in America, is a $2.3 Billion, maker of Prescription Diet, Science Diet, Ideal Balance and Healthy Advantage brand pet food.
Their mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationship between people and their pets by providing the best, leading-edge pet nutrition technology, products and expertise to pet owners, veterinary professionals and other key pet professionals worldwide. They are recognised globally as one of the Best Places to Work.
- Further strengthen and develop relationship with key wholesalers.
- Working closely with colleagues across the company to influence company strategy, priorities and resource allocation.
- Develop strategic plans and programs which drive volume & profit performance that secure long-term market leadership.
- Execute the sales plan and strategy to achieve long term revenue goals.
- Lead customer development team to achieve the team targets and develop them to improve selling skills and customer communication skills.
- Develop customers and motivate, coach and mentor the existing sales force.
- Establish product strategy & brand positioning with marketing team to increase sales and profits.
The Successful Applicant
- University educated.
- Strong experience in Customer Development.
- Japanese and English communication.
- Action orientation.
- Strong relationship skills and excellent negotiation.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Leadership, creativity and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
Lead entire sales force across Japan for one of the biggest consumer businesses in the world.