Sales Director - FMCG - Tokyo
Work for a international market leading consumer goods company
Manage a 480 million yen Japan Business, with 40 employees in Japan
- Our client has established established their Japan business since 2007 with over 40 employees in their Tokyo office. With a large scale plantation area and production base, it sells paper products in 65 countries around the world including Asia, Europe, and the United States.
- With a rich lineup of high quality, high value-added living paper,baked by Asia's leading production capacity and global network, our client meets the needs of the Japanese market.
- Work with the leadership team in our clients HQ Office in Indonesia to devise long term strategies and see the business develop their Japan product portfolio and brand image amongst key retail clients.
- Manage a team of 15 people, including direct reports - providing weekly sessions to monitor key performance indicators.
- Play an active role in hiring new sales members in line with company growth plans.
- Experience in sales within FMCG/Consumer with strong pipelines with key account clients such as drug stores, home stores, and retail stores
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Business-level English is a must
- Experience managing up and exposure to APAC and Global HQs.
- Work for a high esteemed brand withing FMCG/Consumer industry
- Excellent exposure to Senior leaders in APAC and global business
- Excellent compensation and benefits