Sales Director - Cloud platform for Education/Research Industry
Start- up environment that will allow you to decide your own strategy
Develop into a senior management role as the business grows
About Our Client
Our Client is specialized in Cloud Platforms for the Education and Research Industry vertical, providing tools for students, professors and researcher to accessa variety of documents, such as specialized magazines and research papers, on the cloud.
The company is revolutionizing the experience of writing to learn, selling also formative feedback and originality checking services promote critical thinking, ensure academic integrity and help students improve their writing.
- Manage a sales team of 2 staff, review team performance, provide feedback and guidance
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base in your territory
- Hit or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Consult customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Solution Sales
- Existing network of connections in the Education or research industry vertical
- Ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Experience managing teams
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Understanding of the information industry and/or technology sales.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
What's on Offer
- Small, start-up environment with flexible working hours
- Team management responsibilities
- Globally recognized solution, already used by major Academic Institutions overseas