Sales Development Representative
Fast career progression chances
About Our Client
Our client provides AI platforms to help enterprise businesses.
* Executing prospect attack campaigns (e.g. cold-calling, email, social media...etc.) to target white space opportunities to generate net new clients.
* Partner with our experienced Business Development and Enterprise Solutions Sales to help qualify the opportunities (inbound and outbound), fill their pipeline, and closure
* Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in our product suites
* Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
* Conduct in-depth market research to expand and manage the database of prospects within assigned territory to inform attacking strategy
* Using tools and technologies to improve process efficiency and periodically reviewing and updating our customer relationship management (CRM) system, Salesforce.
The Successful Applicant
* Min. 1 years of inside sales experience
* Self-motivated, able to adapt to an ambiguous, fast paced sales environment
* Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
* Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
* Strong problem solving ability
* Crisp oral and written communications in both Japanese and English.
* A bachelor's Degree preferred.
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation
- Fast career progression chances
- Startup environment