Sales Development Representative at AdTech company
Headquarter is in UK
Our client is a leading technology company with more than 20 offices worldwide. Specialising in programmatic advertising and website optimisation they deliver a range of solutions through one platform. These solutions use unique insights to help online businesses successfully drive new traffic to their website, increase conversions on site and recover lost sales.
- Contact the appropriate decision makers at the companies on your client prospect list via telephone, during face-to-face meetings and at events in order to introduce their technology and services. Negotiate and close a specified number of sales prospects every month to gain contractual commitment for their use of their technology and services.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Take a leading role in uncovering new partnership opportunities with clients.
- Actively supporting the efforts of your colleagues to propose our technology suite to client in order to increase the revenue.
- Provide well-written and accurate proposals to your prospects to ensure that the greatest volume of new business is secured with a contract in the shortest possible time frame.
- Ideally some experience on sales, new business generation or digital industry.
- Knowledge of programmatic prospecting and the digital space.
- Excellent written and spoken Japanese and English language skills
- As a client-facing member of staff you will always be presentable, ready to meet with clients at very short notice. The nature of sales necessitates that you are persistent, resilient, tenacious and creative in varying measures to suit the situation at hand.
- Above all you will always represent the company and yourself in a professional and honest fashion.
- Attractive salary and benefits details
- Good work life balance