Sales Controlling - Multinational Automotive Company
International working environment with English as a common language
Fullflex time with no core time
Our client is a well renowned European-Japan-based automotive manufacturer specialising. The organisation is also part of a group company that is composed of big brands in the automotive sector. Due to the reorganisation, development of new products and projects within the Japan business, the company is looking to hire talented bilingual professionals who would be able to contribute to the further expansion of the business.
- Involved in business planning and conducting sales analysis in assigned area
- Reporting financials and non-financials KPIs to decision making for top management
- Check and process accruals, special price & payout requests, and create monthly budget tracking report
- Control fixed cost of international sales functions
- Responsibility for project controlling methods, processes and standards
- Knowledge of finance (At least 3 years working experience in a finance function is preferable)
- Experience in handling analytical roles (forecasting, budgeting, analysis, data crunching) is a plus
- Advance skill of excel, PowerPoint, word
- Business level English communication skills - both oral and written
- Business level Japanese communication skills - both oral and written (plus but not required)
- This role is within the finance department and you will communicate with various departments across the business.
- They have good job rotation programs and opportunities to work overseas for excellent employees.
- You also will often communicate with foreign counterparts throughout the business, which would allow you to utilize your English communication skills.
- Full Flextime with no core time
- Housing allowance
- Convenient location with easy access to the nearest station