Sales Associate - Global consultancy business
A global business services company and work with international corporates & CEOs
Develop and grow in an international working environment, offering strong salary
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide professional services business that offers consultancy services and expert advice to global corporations.
With a global network and a strong name in the market the business has grown rapidly in the Japan market. Based in the middle of Tokyo, the office offers an international atmosphere and an excellent place to learn and develop.
- Fulfil time-sensitive research requests for the company's clients.
- Exhibit strong business communication and client service skills.
- Learn to leverage the company's platform and network to match thought leaders with clients, based upon the client's research objectives.
- Collaborate closely with senior team members to program live event content for Asia as well as more broadly distributed virtual event content.
- Coordinate with cross-functional and international colleagues to develop product strategies.
- Work closely with Business Development colleagues and sector-specialised Managers to deepen existing client relationships.
- Effectively interact with financial services clients across the region and manage relationships with senior leaders from the investment community/Professional services clients/Corporates.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Minimum 2 years prior work experience.
- Japanese and English language.
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities.
- Successful track record managing multiple, simultaneous complex tasks and working in team environments.
- Good attention to detail.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to build your career in a professional and fast-paced environment, with excellent development opportunities.