Sales Area Manager (Tokyo)
Full responsibilty for key accounts, defining strategy and leading sales team
Work for one of the world's largest FMCG companies
- Our clients is one of the world's largest FMCG companies with 2,500 employees in countries such as New Zealand, Japan, Italy, Korea, and France.
- Around the world, our client share the same strategic yet sustainable philosophies to continue to strive for customer satisfaction.
- Develop, execute and optimise sales activities for Tokyo Market in Japan
- Relationship management through regulated sales meetings, conferences, and events for the customers
- Manage the delivery of assigned sales activities within the agreed budget
- Work with Global Sales of Excellence team on related activities
- Experience is Sales, trade marketing, business development for at least (7) years
- Customer management and relationship building experience in B2C is necessary
- Team management and cross functional work experience is necessary
- Fluency in English and Japanese (written and oral)
- Excellent benefits, compensation packages, and career progression