Sales Architect (Pre-Sales) at IT (Vendor) Giant
Listed IT Giant (Semicon,Security, Software)
Great work environment | Excellent salary package
Our Client is an American multi-industry Technology Giant which focuses on technologies that connect our world. Through the combination of industry leaders, our Client has the size, scope and engineering talent to lead its clients and the industry into the future. In Japan, Company has over 200 employees and office in Meguro.
This position must be seen by the customer as bringing tangible value in terms of experience, knowledge and expertise. This is achieved through a combination of broad real-world experience and IT industry-specific certifications. Overall, this position is responsible for delivering positive, quantifiable results for Broadcom measured across five primary areas:
- Customer Focus: Effectively and compellingly communicate Company's key capabilities to address customer and partner needs
- Financial Targets: Meet or exceed Company's stated financial quotas and targets
- Internal Business Processes: Demonstrate mastery with Company's internal processes, systems and support structure
- Professional Development: Demonstrate high-level proficiency and skill
- Leadership, Teamwork and Planning: Collaborate with, and effectively run virtual team(s)
Typically 6 or more years of detailed Software Presales in Technology industry related experience. Experience working with customers, sales personnel and/or customer services. Experience in the related industry disciplines and technologies and related application experience
Experience resolving more complex technical issues and integration of multiple products to create solutions.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.