- Attractive salary package
- International working environment
Our client is a global maritime industry group that employs more than 20,000 people and operates in 70 nations around the world. They have the largest maritime network in the world. In Japan, they have office in Tokyo and Kobe. They are looking to promote sales of lubricant and oil products in Japan market.
- Grow lubricant and oil sales across the assigned customer portfolio.
- Hunt for new business from new customers and actively seek new opportunities with existing customers.
- Work closely with Account Managers/ Customer Service to increase lubricant and oil account sales across the portfolio.
- Actively promote product sales internally and provide commercial/ relevant technical insight to customers.
- 4-5 years of experience from maritime/ chemical/ industrial industries.
- Experience with direct sales.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively within a multinational environment.
- Business level of both English and Japanese.
- Attractive salary package.
- International working environment.